Another new master’s thesis called “New Product Development in Professional Communties: Using Members to Help Innovate” has been completed in the MediaMark project. The thesis was made by Yiming Yang and supervised by Erik Pöntiskoski, Elina Koivisto, and Pekka Mattila.
The purpose of the research was to study how firms can use professional communities to support new product development processes. Customer participation and new product development in the setting of professional virtual communities were therefore explored. More specifically, the processes of managing a virtual community and the relationship between a firm and its virtual community as well as its community members were looked into in the study.
The thesis can be viewed here.
- MediaMark researchers receive the People’s Choice award at ACR2012..!
- Aalto-yliopistossa toteutettu arjen suunnittelua käsittelevä tutkimus palkittiin Vancouverin arvostetussa ACR-konferenssissa
- Study: Expanding networks and gaining new knowledge are the main drivers for professionals participating in communities
- MediaMark 2012 Seminar Looked into Themes of Consumers’ Time and New Business Models within Media
- Videography projects on the rise!